Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Alright haven't been posting lately since i've been busy with school and all. I switched to a full body workout 3x a week i'm seeing pretty good results from that, new PR on the bench with 175x10

My workout is


1 set 8-10 reps
Start with 10 reps, next workout increase weight to 8 reps, next workout 9 reps, next workout 10 reps, next workout increase weight

Barbell Squats
Leg Curls
Dumbbell Pullovers
Military Press
Rows
BB Bench Press
BB Curls
Pushdowns
Pulldowns
Dips
Calf Raises
Crunches

Tempo 3-1-1

6 comments:

  1. Good routine! Post some results soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that, mate! Post results as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me realize that I need to start working out again. School work always seems to get in the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :) good for you :) I have to convince myself to do the same and not being lazy as now xD

    ReplyDelete